Thursday 3 April 2008

Tourists and more tourists

Pretty much the same way Bucharest panorama is dominated by the House of Parliament, the view here,in Grand Cayman, as I drive down to work every morning, is dominated by a cruise ship. And not just a tiny cruise ship, but those gigantic ones, and not just one, sometimes 4 at a time. Endless groups of American tourists come out, thou I don't envy them, I find particularly boring that place where the cruises drop them off. And where do they go, in such large numbers....??
The other day, a huge Royal Caribbean figure. I took a detour from work, eager to see finally the one I was hoping it would be Freedom of the Seas. Or maybe even Liberty of the Seas. I care mostly about those 2 as a good friend of mine did time on them, as a photographer.
My heart was racing...only to reach closer and see it's none of them...
So i turn around and navigate to my own work.

I must post a picture soon. Somewhat spectacular, the view of 4-5 ships bigger then Titanic docked in!

No comments: