Friday 25 April 2008

newborn mutt poo

okay... so i see there's a trend out there ... I mean speaking about yourself, hoping someone will eventually realise how he sucks and you rule ...
So, If you can't beat them... join them !

... I'm the long-hair-cat-hugger-gay-looking-guy from the photo Andreea posted (thanks by the way).

-Why vet?
-Not a clue... Probably something to do with saving and bringing home every little dog/kitten/bird/snake/thing-that-moved-and-needed-help , hide it in my parents balcony or under my blanket, hoping no one will find about it and throw us outside in the cold. Also I recall something about burying little dead animals in those tiny cemetery in front of my flat when everybody else discovered the Barby doll and ...ah... whatever boys discovered... And they say I'm not a people person...Wander why?

Something else about myself ...it's a cliche, but what the hell... I want to save the planet!!! You'd have never guessed! And I think this has a lot to do with watching Captain Planet when i was a kid.
And probably you ask yourself what's a pet-burying-twisted-kid with a thing for over-rated cartoons has to do with becoming a vet.
..well ..when I'll find an answer i hope this blog still exist

Not a Oxford-like Veterinary beginning, the first year i kinda hate the Faculty with all their dream-breaker professors, assistants and especially students. I started to realise the puddle of mud in which i was swimming, and probably i would start a new engineering faculty or go pick strawberries in Spain, if, in the second year, one of the seven vets gang didn't ask me to help her clean the poo of some newborn mutts in a dog shelter. And from here, there's an other story you will read about next time ...

No comments: