Thursday 21 August 2008

What I saw lately...

Almost a month ran by, and no posts;) I hope y'all are holiday-ing somewhere keeping you away from computers. I don't have this excuse even... anyway, for your viewing pleasure, 2 interesting things I came across lately....
...this is a fun-to-watch 10 min short movie put together by a vet student from over here, it is an intro to mast cell tumors, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJuJQ3VCXlE . I liked it. Came in on good terrain, as I just referred a grade II mast cell tumor case post-surgical removal.
...second thing, far longer, about an hour and a half, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo , takes you onto the last lecture of a reputed american professor, that knowing he is about to die, puts together a very inspiring and optimist last lecture, going back to life's essentials. Inspired me as well to go back to a childhood dream, so I have decided to start again serious riding lessons. There are venues on the island for it now, and for once I can afford it;) The question will be now... will I find time?

...and third of all...to all of you that know me...this is what my climbing gear is doing lately...actually apart from one climbing trip, this is the sole task of my quickdraws nowadays. No comment. They are solid thou:)
And that last picture... is my unreliable dock buddy. I keep a fair distance, but he's harmless. There is a snake around thou...brrrr....


1 comment:

irimuk said...

Ha ha tare amuzanta prezentarea mastocitoamelor! Sa ti se tot predea in felul asta ;))